04.08.2013 - 15:07
Oh do we have help button
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Laster...
Laster...
05.08.2013 - 00:50
There is a so called 'hack' program, in which you can change values from the 'client-side' of the game, that is stored in the memory of you own pc. That way can give yourself as much money as you'd like.
Anyway; I tried this about a year ago to check, and it seemed to work, i could reproduce it and i could give myself as much money as i liked. But, the information is also stored in the 'server-side'. So when i was spending all the money, and the turn ended; most of the units i buyed where not created, and my money was restored to the value it has to be.
So, it works to make a screenshot with lots of money (like this) and you can even buy units with them, but in the end, it won't work.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Laster...
Laster...
05.08.2013 - 05:48
Skrevet av Anon, 05.08.2013 at 05:03

When you say most? So you still managed to get some or were they all reset?

I had about 5k money available, then i used this 'hack' and set my money to 1000k. I spend as much money as i could, and ended the turn. In the new turn i noticed that most of the units where not build. A few units where, but i think that are units that i could buy with the 5k i had originally. Also when the turn started, my money was 0 again (so everything was spend).
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Laster...
Laster...
05.08.2013 - 08:16
Yes I know that program "Ch.E"

it won't work, it only changes the values that your browser shows.
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet