Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
27.09.2014 - 20:26
I was thinking PD for strat and was wondering mainly how important you feel leningrad is (i feel it is very important due to manstein always having to keep an eye on it should it not fall). how much walling you would use (maybe provide a ss if possible?) and how you defend caucasus (i can get 60 troops in the region but wasnt sure if i should move them to reinforce stalingrad or help against rostov)
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Laster...
Laster...
28.09.2014 - 13:02
Thts what i was thinking. and if manstein were to attack it, it would cost a lot of troops. whats your view on the two cities in the north with 7 units in both (with recruitment, a total of 9 units can be bought though i would buy a transport in the one city with a port and send 8 troops oto the other town with a total of 17 units). would you send those troops to finland (maybe even norway? or use them elsewhere?
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Laster...
Laster...
28.09.2014 - 13:03
And i noticed there arnt a lot of troops in georgia, armenia, etc. do you value stalingrad over baku?
----
Laster...
Laster...
28.09.2014 - 14:28
Okay, thanks squared
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet