Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
09.05.2015 - 11:26
So, I was playing one of the endless streams of World 50k maps, and I decided to play China: North. Well, another player by the name of FinaleMan took up China: South. He made a stellar expansion, but, as he encircled my one territory, I struck, hitting him with eighteen Marines and several Stealths. This started the elimination timer for FinaleMan. Well, the turn after I swiped his capital, he swiped mine. This is what the field looked like one turn after I had held his capital for one turn out of the two required to remove a player:

Welp, he didn't put up a fight after I smashed his response force, and was declared eliminated. However, his name remained in the register of players, and his territories remained his color, as they tend to do for the turn after someone is KO'd.

Here's where things got interesting. Finale was already screwed, as he was gone, but I wasn't-- yet. Well, I couldn't mount an effort to retake my capital, as I didn't have the manpower from China: South to raise any ATs. So my Capital remains out of my hands.

Well, next turn, this MF pops up.

Notice how the popup says that "Neutral" took my Capital, not Finale.

Is this a bug, or am I just really, really unlucky?

P.S.: FML:wall:
Laster...
Laster...
09.05.2015 - 11:31
Ok too long, didn't read ...

But if the game is set for example "hold capital for 2 turns" ...that means that a single player must hold your capital for 2 turns and that includes the neutral.
----
Laster...
Laster...
09.05.2015 - 11:42
Skrevet av Goblin, 09.05.2015 at 11:31

Ok too long, didn't read ...

But if the game is set for example "hold capital for 2 turns" ...that means that a single player must hold your capital for 2 turns and that includes the neutral.

You call that long? You should try reading some of Clovis's guides. But yeah, that kinda sucks. I think the clock should reset if someone/thing wrestles the objective from another entity's grasp.
Laster...
Laster...
09.05.2015 - 12:02
Skrevet av Aesch, 09.05.2015 at 11:42

You call that long? You should try reading some of Clovis's guides. But yeah, that kinda sucks. I think the clock should reset if someone/thing wrestles the objective from another entity's grasp.

It is suppose to work like that ...so maybe it was a bug or it was set to hold for 1 turn?

Sorry, of course i don't read Clovises posts xD
----
Laster...
Laster...
23.05.2015 - 21:52
It is possible. If a player captures your cap and leave the game then the cap is automatically transferred to nuetral. If you don't get it back before 2 turns then you also get eleminated.
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet