Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
29.08.2015 - 17:24
As the title says, Sky Menace should include helicopters. To be perfectly honest, I find them very useless right now. I understand there is a premium strategy that allows helicopters to be more useful but I never see anyone talking about it or even using it (not to say no one has/will use it).

I propose making the helicopters have a bit more range (1 or 2 more nothing crazy),and possible 1 point of more damage and/or defense.

If your still confused why I propose this its cause they are air units, so I believe they should be included in Sky Menace. Let me know if you think this is a decent to good idea, or absolute crap cause I truly want to know.
----
Be Humble
Laster...
Laster...
29.08.2015 - 17:31
Yup.

@ThoseWhoAreAgainst: Please justify how 'Naval Commander' boost submarines then???
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 03:16
Yes we need helicopters in one or two more strategies. Support!
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 03:39
Support!!
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 04:19
You dont feel like that would made sm a little bit op, no?
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 04:33
Skrevet av Steve Aoki, 30.08.2015 at 04:19

You dont feel like that would made sm a little bit op, no?

Could make anti - air more relevant if that happened.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 05:25
Indeed, but still boosting helis would boost already strong aggressive part of sm. I dont think thats needed tbh.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 06:23
What would be the point of Desert Storm then... and what? Boosting DS helis more to justify the strategy compared to boosted SM helis...
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 06:28
Anti air is 180 , and I as rank 9 do not have it. What should I do when i have to play turk? Leave ?
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 08:55
In that case. for Pd make anti-aircraft cost $30 and make aniti-aircraft have 20 defence against all type of aircraft. that will be much more fair
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 09:12
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 09:08

Than shouldn't submarines boost be taken out of Naval Commander? Becasue NC does undermine Mos sometimes due to the submarine boost.

Who uses submarines with NC ffs?

Btw. you are using wrong arguing now ...instead of explaining DS vs SM that i argumented... you jump to comparing something else.
You want to justify something that would be wrong... by pointing out something else you think is wrong.
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 09:36
Tigro
Brukerkonto slettet
Nope, helis are just a bad idea and helis will never work without a global buff. It's not a good idea to have more than one offensive unit for a strat, specially if one unit's niche is to kill infs, the main defensive unit you spam 24/7 with most strats. Helis are only viable with DS because they're overbuffed there.
I support the idea to buff helis but buffing SM helis is a bad idea, there's no point in doing it.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 09:44
Support, would perhaps make Helicopters a bit more relevant.
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 10:03
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 09:41

NC subs have more range than the regular MoS subs.

So do the blitz ones... what is your point?
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 10:34
Tigro
Brukerkonto slettet
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 10:09

Skrevet av Goblin, 30.08.2015 at 10:03

NC subs have more range than the regular MoS subs.

So do the blitz ones... what is your point?

That's exactly my point, that more than 1 strategy can buff certain things. So your DS vs SM argument is irrelevant. Also it NC buffs damage and defense for subs not only range. Its a lower grade destroyers. That's what I basically want helicopters to me for SM, a weaker version of bombers, so they would probably have to lower the cost. but that's the part where they should be included in SM to do so.

I don't see why you would want two indefferent offensive units on one strategy, though. At least subs are stealth and you can use them to jew cities with marines inside while being invisible, but helis are another story. Same for stealth, they're stealth and are actually somewhat useful. Helis are like low range anti inf air units but they're shit for every strat except DS, they really need buffs.
SM bombers already do enough damage and you wouldn't want to make SM helis even stronger than that against infs.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 10:48
Or make them cheaper. 200 cost for 6 attk is a lot
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 11:30
Tigro
Brukerkonto slettet
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 10:46

We can go on for ever. This was just a suggestion. You guys are hammering me like I'm a mod or admin that can make this happen next week. I just said make them stronger and gave suggestions how. Doesn't mean there aren't other ways to buff them (price, range, attack/defense,crit, etc). I'm done going back and forth like this because we all have different opinions, mine happens to be allowing Helicopters to be buffed with SM.

But you don't give a reason why it should be like this and what would change from a gamepoint viewpoint. I see no point in buffing SM helis when you already have SM bombers. Helis do need buffs though that's unarguable.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 12:45
SM is pretty much useless against PD. PD Inf counters SM bombers quite hard with a 1:1 ratio when defending and Inf are cheaper. Adding Helis to SM and buffing them should allow SM a counter measure against Inf spam.
----

Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 13:56
Everyone again thinking with eyes open just wide enough only to see Europe+ 10k standard picks in 3v3.
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 15:11
If you just allowed a helicopter to take cities by themselves it would make them useful.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 15:57
Skrevet av Goblin, 30.08.2015 at 09:12

Than shouldn't submarines boost be taken out of Naval Commander? Becasue NC does undermine Mos sometimes due to the submarine boost.

Btw. you are using wrong arguing now ...instead of explaining DS vs SM that i argumented... you jump to comparing something else.
You want to justify something that would be wrong... by pointing out something else you think is wrong.

Also forgets that with mos subs attack first, and ya nobody uses subs with nc really...
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 15:59

Skrevet av Goblin, 30.08.2015 at 09:12

I'm not trying to argue and I understand your point, DS vs SM, but there are other strategy that buff the game things, and I gave an example of NC Submarines.
If you argue the fact that submarines are useless for NC and no one uses them (which you did, "Who uses submarines with NC ffs?"), you clearly dont know how to play NC to its max potential. NC subs have more range than the regular MoS subs.

NC is about the transport buffs and destoyerings, subs useless when they attack last and cant take shit if your marines die,,,
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 16:01
The reason this shouldnt be implemented is because SM is already imo a balanced strategy that needs no adjusting, better bombers + capacity for ats great range, no need for another positive boost, yes the helis are an air unit but as i said the strat is one of the only ones that doesnt need tweaking atm

In Short - +BombersATT +AT Capacity +AT Range +Bomber Range +Stealth ATT +Stealth Range AND a boost to helis is too much KK
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 16:22
Skrevet av b0nker2, 30.08.2015 at 15:57

Also forgets that with mos subs attack first, and ya nobody uses subs with nc really...

No, no bonk... clearly you don't know how to play NC to its full potential.
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 16:43
Skrevet av clovis1122, 29.08.2015 at 17:31

Yup.

@ThoseWhoAreAgainst: Please justify how 'Naval Commander' boost submarines then???

lold. Ummm because they swim in the water...

im just gonna support what bonker said. Sm doesnt need a powerful way to clear inf stacks, with money it can do that easily enough as it is.
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 16:51
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 16:37

I play alot of WW 50K as indo, and NC subs are a must.

My apologies your grace... i wasn't aware i was talking to a scenario player *slightly bows like a girl*
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 16:55
Skrevet av Darkmace, 30.08.2015 at 16:53

Scenario player? Dude no basic World Map (WW 50K). Get your facts straight.

OMFG you pleb... 50.000 starting cash and you tell me you use NC and submarines?
----
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 17:03
IMO SM should get a nerf on subs, marines and destroyers if it's going to get buffed. It's one of the most powerful strategies around.
----
Skrevet av Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 17:13
Skrevet av Permamuted, 30.08.2015 at 16:43

Skrevet av clovis1122, 29.08.2015 at 17:31

Yup.

lold. Ummm because they swim in the water...

im just gonna support what bonker said. Sm doesnt need a powerful way to clear inf stacks, with money it can do that easily enough as it is.

Helicopters fly in the air...

It is either me or the rest of players who are against, that had assumed SM helicopters would be as strong as DS helis. They won't. I'd be against it because it would ruin DS.

However, I don't see anything wrong with adding 2 range and 1 attack. If the attack boost is too much then it can be changed to -20 cost reduction or anything else. I only support this proposal because it would make helicopters more usable.

P.S: IMO helicopters, Anti-Air and Sentries are the less used units in the game. They could use a boost in general...
Laster...
Laster...
30.08.2015 - 17:17
Just because you guys suck doesn't mean helicopters aren't usable...

xD
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet