Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
03.11.2013 - 16:59
 KYBL
The Hellenic Republic is a map based off of Greece and its political divisions. Unlike the Greek World map that is very popular today, this map is modern day with modern units, modern populations and modern cities. The map features 64 districts, many of them being islands. The map is only Greece, no Turkey, Albania, Bulgaria or Macedonia, but this could change.

The map is best played at 10k because two regions (Attica and Thessaloniki) are OP and cost above 10k. All units are based off of actual Greek Military units.

I hope to see it played in the future
----

Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2013 - 08:46
Looks good. I'm glad it's in modern times. I'll probably play it if I see it. Good Job.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2013 - 10:15
Le Tunder
Brukerkonto slettet
The quality of the borders is low.
Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2013 - 11:29
 KYBL
Skrevet av Guest, 04.11.2013 at 10:15

The quality of the borders is low.

Tis is a problem I wanted to avoid. It all depends on the place. In the south and the north, the borders are quite well done because they were smaller areas. Eventually I decided to just trace borders because I lack patience so in the centre they aren't as good. I wouldn't call it a work of art, but I do still think it is a good map
----

Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2013 - 11:34
 KYBL
For example, look at the southern border of Phthiotis compared to the northern border. The southern border is quite well done while the northern border is obvious laziness.
----

Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet