Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
17.04.2011 - 14:51
I had the idea that maybe we could have a few diffrent modes for a few reasons, so here they are;

• Classic Mode
    Everything is "classic", All countys that are split become one big one again (at least when you select it) units don't have the icon showing what kind of unit it is, just the good ol' circle. And the battle system is the original luck one.

• Regular mode
    Everything is how it is now, or will be in the coming updates.

• Advanced mode
    Cities have population casualties, Takes days to play games (can be turned to regular time)

• Advanced mode+
    Cities have population casualties, Takes days to play games (can be turned to regular time), In citys you must build diffrent structures to produce diffrent units, Barracks for Infantry/Marines, Factory for Tanks, Marina for Boats/Destroyers and Airfields for Aero-units. The first time you build one of these, its is in a "level 1" form, you must buy the "level 2" upgrade (not an UPGRADE, something in the city menu) to build advanced units.
    "Basic units"
    Barracks-Infantry
    Factory-Tank
    Marina-Sea trans
    Airfield-Bombers

"Advanced units"
    Barracks-Marines (how bout some flamethrower units? )
    Factory-maybe light and heavy tanks?
    Marina-Destroyer, Cargo ships
    Airfield-Air trans, Stealth jets

---------------------------------------------------------
Now, comment.
Laster...
Laster...
17.04.2011 - 16:26
Interesting idea, would the ability to choose between modes be a premium feature?
----
Laster...
Laster...
17.04.2011 - 16:55
Choose it, no, but be able to play a game created by a premium account, yes.
So maybe none premium can play and choose between classic and regular, but are only able to join the other 3.
Laster...
Laster...
17.04.2011 - 17:02
Skrevet av Psychostick, 17.04.2011 at 16:26

Interesting idea, would the ability to choose between modes be a premium feature?
Some modes would be choosable, I say only regular and advanced (with 24 hour turns)
Laster...
Laster...
24.04.2011 - 11:13
Good idear specially for newbys... so they wont be that scared away X)
Laster...
Laster...
27.04.2011 - 17:40
Why don't we just slap a "supremacy 1914 mode" name tag on it.
----
Fight for Fruit
Assault for Aristosseur
Die for Desu
Violate for Vaglneer
Laster...
Laster...
28.04.2011 - 13:06
 YOBA
I don't like it. It'd really split players apart and many people would be reluctant to join games in our small community.

Classic mode is especially bad, as it rolls back many brilliant upgrades like troop movement that works according to your specifications for it.

Perhaps in the future. But not with all these modes you proposed as players would come and go if they didn't like your set-up in a public game.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Laster...
Laster...
29.04.2011 - 15:13
I like these modes, especially the last 1 (advanced mode+), but to add to the advanced, you can actually SIMULATE the battle, so if you wish to simulate a battle, it'll be more of a proper attack.

Then, another great thing, is that if you become an ally of someone, you can give them you territory/units if you wish to leave. Also, some of these modes could be premium, but not all regular + classic can be for the non-prems, advanced modes for prems
----
- signed rickcall12 -
Laster...
Laster...
29.04.2011 - 19:40
Skrevet av Fruitcommando, 27.04.2011 at 17:40

Why don't we just slap a "supremacy 1914 mode" name tag on it.

You do know many strategy games require you to build facilities to produce units right?
Laster...
Laster...
29.04.2011 - 19:40
Skrevet av YOBA, 28.04.2011 at 13:06

I don't like it. It'd really split players apart and many people would be reluctant to join games in our small community.

Classic mode is especially bad, as it rolls back many brilliant upgrades like troop movement that works according to your specifications for it.

Perhaps in the future. But not with all these modes you proposed as players would come and go if they didn't like your set-up in a public game.

Your not required to use them, so I don't see your reasoning.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet