Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
29.04.2011 - 19:45
As I'm sure you have, I've been playing around with Scenarios. While they are great both as an idea and an implementation, there are a few things that I think could still be improved.

1. First and foremost, give them their own room.
The current setup looks chaotic to say the least!

2. Unit Restriction.
Allow us to limit certain unit types to either 1 side or none. As well as by time. Nothing like a non-mechanised scenario where someone spams bombers.

3. More unit options.
Allow the placement of 'award' type units (subs being my particular peeve). Some of the more common 'rare' units could make things a lot more interesting as well.

4. Country Incomes.
Allow the adjustment of weekly income from different countries. This would allow the focus of battle to be moved elsewhere.

5. Mixed victory conditions.
Allow different victory conditions for different sides. Would allow for things like armies in exile for 1 player, but another must hold on to their capital. Also, the addition of things like 'kill the general' could make things a lot more dynamic.

6. More complex dynamic events.
The ability to say, reinforce whoever is holding Morocco on a particular turn could make things a lot more interesting. IT would allow particular countries or cities to become far more strategic. Even more so when combined with points 2 and 3.

While I'm sure Amok, Ivan and the team have good reasons regarding the current setup. I was highly curious what other people think of it.

Cynar
Laster...
Laster...
30.04.2011 - 01:36
 Ivan (Admin)
Thanks for these ideas. We'll try to add more options to scenarios - however, some things are just too difficult to attempt... We have too many ideas and too little time on our hands, so always have to prioritize, like it or not.
Laster...
Laster...
09.05.2011 - 15:52
Just a small addition this. I see that you can now change the income of individual countries. And, of course, from the beginning we have been able to change the reinforcement rate of the game. Would it be possible to add the ability to change the individual reinforcement rates of a country, or even of individual cities? Sometimes, especially in richer areas such as europe and north america, the change in the income isnt enough to create a tactically interesting shift in gameplay so being able to change the reinforcement rates, even as slight as a 50% decrease or a 25% increase, of individual countries could prove to create more interesting gameplay.
I know this is a bit petty and situational so im not suggesting by any means make it a large priority. It's just an idea to better the game in the future.
Laster...
Laster...
09.05.2011 - 17:10
 Amok (Admin)
Skrevet av Otokonoko, 09.05.2011 at 15:52

Just a small addition this. I see that you can now change the income of individual countries. And, of course, from the beginning we have been able to change the reinforcement rate of the game. Would it be possible to add the ability to change the individual reinforcement rates of a country, or even of individual cities? Sometimes, especially in richer areas such as europe and north america, the change in the income isnt enough to create a tactically interesting shift in gameplay so being able to change the reinforcement rates, even as slight as a 50% decrease or a 25% increase, of individual countries could prove to create more interesting gameplay.
I know this is a bit petty and situational so im not suggesting by any means make it a large priority. It's just an idea to better the game in the future.

Could be done the same way we did with the country income, I guess. We'll consider this.
Laster...
Laster...
10.05.2011 - 07:57
1. The ability to see the full combined income of the territories of one player, and the max reinforcements they can recieve.

2. The ability to add units only under certain conditions eg. you are holding a certain territory at the event time, you have above or below so much money, you are holding so many territories/cities

3. More individual city customisation, amount of population, amount of reinforcements, starting units, reinforcement rate, setting an autobuild from the start. and income just by typing a number not by 100%,200%

4. Something like a "Abusive" scenario tick when you are rating, the scenario would then be investigated by a mod to see if it is set up for sp farming or something.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet