2nd Suggestion
3rd Suggestion
4rd Suggestion
5rd Suggestion
Event Suggestion
All Suggestions

Totalt antall stemmer: 6
04.05.2011 - 19:24
*Make You're Own Personalised Country [You can Edit The name, Edit the Large Of you're new Country [Line of separation of countries], Make New Cities And Edit The Name of You're Capitain, King Or President.

*Make An Anthem. You can Upload you're Own Anthem That Will Sounds On music When The Battle Phase Start. When The Battle Phase End, The music goes to normal.

*Make a Animation at the end Of You're empire. When You Lost, An animation Will show The Flag of you're Empire Almost Destroyed. And Down Say: [Name of you're Empire] has Lost.

*Upload a Photo To You're Game. If you want To change The Image of You're Game But Don't have the money to buy a Scenario. That would Make better The Game givving an Image to this.

*Upload a Flag To you're country. When the game start [Not in a Scenario. In scenario You can Sellect the flag Of the empries That the creator of that Scenario Choose] You can Sellect 3 Choises. 1) Upload You're Own Flag, 2) Choose a flag That Already Exist Or Stay with This Flag. You can always Change The Flag of you're Empire

*General Influense: When the General plays A Battle with Another Soldier to conquer a Land Or Defend you're Empire. This will make Better You're Soldiers Giving up +1 Of Attack and +1 of Defends To each Soldier. Just when The Captain Is on You're Army.

Make an Total Game: EveryOne will play on A 50 Or 100 Game [I Difficult 100 because we almost have 110 people each Day. 85 or 70 people would be fine. The last Conquers who win This game will gain a Subscrition Pack for 6 or 3 Mouth. That will be the best

Thanks For hearing My Suggestions. If you want more, Just Ask! Long Live to Afterwind!
Laster...
Laster...
04.05.2011 - 19:38
Sadly- this is impossible. I suggest maybe playing a game like Supremacy 1914, or cyber nations if your into country building.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet