Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser

Undersøkelse

Should the background music/tunes playing during the game be changed?

Yes
No

Totalt antall stemmer: 38
09.03.2014 - 11:17
Most of us are probably unaware of the music or tune playing in the background during a game. It is a feature in the game that has been left untempered for long I think. The old one's feel kind of monotonous lately. I think it's about time for a fresh tune we guys can while away our hours to while playing. Something good, which can be decided upon by voting on any suggestions by the AtWar Community. I think all of us would notice such a change and appreciate it even if we have a liking to it or not. After all, these small changes are what make a big difference in our gaming experience on this platform.

I say again this is NOT about the radio. I am talking about the THEME SONG playing while you are playing a game.

^/^
Laster...
Laster...
09.03.2014 - 11:28
There is a radio that is usually hosted by the AW's DJs. Unfortunately the radio is inconsistent and nothing is being done about it.
Laster...
Laster...
09.03.2014 - 11:29
Please do leave your comments. I would appreciate that.

And by the tunes i mean the background music you hear when you are playing a game. That is if you havenot muted the game sounds.
Laster...
Laster...
09.03.2014 - 14:28
Skrevet av Trooper21, 09.03.2014 at 11:28

There is a radio that is usually hosted by the AW's DJs. Unfortunately the radio is inconsistent and nothing is being done about it.

waht about an playlist while nobody is DJing? i mean you could make one cuz:

wouldn't that be nice?
----

Laster...
Laster...
09.03.2014 - 16:06
The default music just need some new tracks, honestly. I suggested some royalty-free tracks a while ago here (Second post from bottom).
Laster...
Laster...
10.03.2014 - 00:16
Hmmm... yeah i think so too. This old tune sounds like a constipated person playing a flute. Really monotonous.
Laster...
Laster...
10.03.2014 - 10:30
Lol. I don't really care as in two years of playing AtWar I've never played with the music on.

EDIT: As I remember it was because I didn't like the music...... so I'll vote 'Yes' for that reason.
Laster...
Laster...
10.03.2014 - 11:33
Lol yeah. Something new and cool might make even those people notice that had got it turned off cos they found the old one lame.
Laster...
Laster...
10.03.2014 - 12:38
The current tune is creepy. Besides, it's has been the same for ages.
I never have that radio thingy on for those reasons. That's why I'll go for "yes".
Laster...
Laster...
20.08.2021 - 04:51
I think the background music should be changed, but they should not delete the old theme. It is a tradition by now, in 2021. They should add extra background music.
----
Laster...
Laster...
20.08.2021 - 19:33
Problem is that most of us, if not everyone, has the game on mute so barely anyone will notice it
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laster...
Laster...
26.08.2021 - 09:43
Skrevet av RaulPB, 20.08.2021 at 19:33

Problem is that most of us, if not everyone, has the game on mute so barely anyone will notice it

perhaps if people knew there was a soundtrack or something then maybe music would get turned back on, there's many great free to use tracks that fit the theme too
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2021 - 14:56
I would suggest "Victory" by Two Steps from Hell.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet