Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
05.01.2011 - 10:41
An other idea

I don't always have an hour or more to play afterwind, so why not create something like a short game? Basically it would be the same gameplay, but limited in time and with a certain mission.
E.g.:
1. First one to Berlin (in 7 weeks)
2. Capture the most capitals (in 7 weeks)
3. Master of Strategie (min. 3 players)
(you start with the same amount of units and you can't ceate new units)
4. Capture the flag
Laster...
Laster...
05.01.2011 - 15:25
It is possible to play a game with win condition set to "capture certain city". you can also set the game to automatically end after smaller than default number of turns
Laster...
Laster...
29.01.2011 - 03:29
Beside the short game thing there maybe could be some missions in general. In the original Risk board game you had those cards and you could agree to play a mission based game like capture a certain city (like Akuku88 mentioned). The game mode would justr be called "mission based" or something like this and each player gets another mission to fulfill (= each one has a certain city or some continent to take to win the game). Of course the players dont know each others secret mission and also the choice of the country you start on should be random then maybe to ensure that not everybody can rush to his/her goal in some few turns.
----
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
Alexander the Great
Laster...
Laster...
11.02.2011 - 18:19
Need a short game:
Set map to Europe.
Set turn time to 1 minute.
Set max turns to 25.
Set start budget to 5000.

Brace for impact. I've tried it, it's possible. Very fun too, just play it more like a FPS.
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 03:13
Skrevet av Balthasar, 29.01.2011 at 03:29

Beside the short game thing there maybe could be some missions in general. In the original Risk board game you had those cards and you could agree to play a mission based game like capture a certain city (like Akuku88 mentioned). The game mode would justr be called "mission based" or something like this and each player gets another mission to fulfill (= each one has a certain city or some continent to take to win the game). Of course the players dont know each others secret mission and also the choice of the country you start on should be random then maybe to ensure that not everybody can rush to his/her goal in some few turns.

Secret missions would be great, or a mission is announced to everyone for a free-for-all(first to capture X capital wins; mayhem ensues).

And here I was thinking about single player modes for some reason.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet