Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
22.01.2017 - 08:02
I find it increasingly difficult to play casual games! At a certain point they start being bugged (cities disappear, units are lost, no movements are possible, not even ending the turn or accepting the peace and ally request to allyend the game because of bug). Please solve these issues before the casual game section is lost completely.
Admins, just don't give up on this game completely... a minimum of maintenance is necessary so you just don't kill this game completely (or is this your intention?).
Laster...
Laster...
22.01.2017 - 08:04
Skrevet av Flaneur, 22.01.2017 at 08:02

I find it increasingly difficult to play casual games! At a certain point they start being bugged (cities disappear, units are lost, no movements are possible, not even ending the turn or accepting the peace and ally request to allyend the game because of bug). Please solve these issues before the casual game section is lost completely.
Admins, just don't give up on this game completely... a minimum of maintenance is necessary so you just don't kill this game completely (or is this your intention?).

You talking to greedy admins? Meh i think they just are too naive to see that the game will die eventually.They think that by not paying any attention to it it will continue giving off money...
Laster...
Laster...
22.01.2017 - 08:17
I don't care whether Amok and Ivan are greedy or not; in the past they have shown a lot of dedication to this game/community. And for this they will always have my respect.
It is just sad to get in a game to turn 41 (out of 50) and the game gets so bugged that units disappear, entire countries and cities are no longer accessible and it becomes even impossible to end the turn. Another game became buggy from turn 20 onward (nothing to do) and a third game got buggy in turn 2.
Laster...
Laster...
22.01.2017 - 11:05
Skrevet av Flaneur, 22.01.2017 at 08:17

I don't care whether Amok and Ivan are greedy or not; in the past they have shown a lot of dedication to this game/community. And for this they will always have my respect.
It is just sad to get in a game to turn 41 (out of 50) and the game gets so bugged that units disappear, entire countries and cities are no longer accessible and it becomes even impossible to end the turn. Another game became buggy from turn 20 onward (nothing to do) and a third game got buggy in turn 2.

that isnt going to be fixed because they stopped giving a fuck
Laster...
Laster...
04.02.2017 - 07:04
BUMP (pls)
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laster...
Laster...
04.02.2017 - 21:57
Support, I can barely even play casual games.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
05.02.2017 - 06:51
Skrevet av Flaneur, 22.01.2017 at 08:02

as a casual only player who returned from years away,I totally agree

mass errors and disconnections in good games where all moves are made and double-cheking b4 ending turn
then that connection unstable shiz-connection lost- not cool
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet