Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
15.02.2011 - 10:42
Capturing soldiers and ransoming them in the first Medieval Total War was an awesome feature.

I dont know if this is too difficult to implement in Afterwind, but perhaps there could be a random chance, e.g. 20% or something, for each unit you kill to be captured instead.

Then, at a later time you could offer to ransom back to the player in the diplomacy menu. This would be handy to avoid the tediousness of re-building them. Sometimes in a game you switch alliances and so the side you are joining might have units to release to you. The ransomed units could reappear in your capital or something, 1 turn after you pay ransom.
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 11:02
 Ivan (Admin)
Sounds cool, though rather difficult to implement...
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 15:55
Skrevet av Guest14502, 15.02.2011 at 10:42

Capturing soldiers and ransoming them in the first Medieval Total War was an awesome feature.

I dont know if this is too difficult to implement in Afterwind, but perhaps there could be a random chance, e.g. 20% or something, for each unit you kill to be captured instead.

Then, at a later time you could offer to ransom back to the player in the diplomacy menu. This would be handy to avoid the tediousness of re-building them. Sometimes in a game you switch alliances and so the side you are joining might have units to release to you. The ransomed units could reappear in your capital or something, 1 turn after you pay ransom.

Sounds interesting, but I take no prisoners and any of my soldiers who don't give their lives for the empire aren't getting hand outs.
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 16:43
I think it would cost YOU man power and money to guard them, feed them and so on.
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 17:00
Well in MTW there was an execute button you could use instead
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 18:41
Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy new troops after 4 turns? If I'm at war and my enemy is holding my troops then I'll just leave them and wait for the next recruitment cycle.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Laster...
Laster...
15.02.2011 - 19:12
Skrevet av Mahdi, 15.02.2011 at 18:41

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy new troops after 4 turns? If I'm at war and my enemy is holding my troops then I'll just leave them and wait for the next recruitment cycle.

Yeah and let him feed them and pay them.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet