Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
07.02.2020 - 14:52
 Zoe
I know this has been discussed before, but this is a pretty great opportunity to do it now since so many players are joining. If we could let non prems access just a few more maps in the beginner lobby, I believe the number of players staying to play the game would be vastly different.

Maybe even make all maps hostable for them except for mapmaking. But again, this could make premium less attractive so to compensate, there could be some new features added to premium. Most of the players wouldn't want to buy premium within like a week into the game and world maps get boring in a few days.

When I was new to the game, there was a lot of new maps being hosted in the beginner due to the community being larger 3 years ago, and that kept me hooked. We shouldn't limit the fun for beginners and let them enjoy the game more.

We should also make a way to host custom maps directly from the lobby/start new game tab without going into the map page which many people don't know about.
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.02.2020 - 15:05
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: unleashed
Laster...
Laster...
08.02.2020 - 15:23
Laster...
Laster...
08.02.2020 - 15:34
Laster...
Laster...
17.02.2020 - 09:41
This is a very good idea, but if that makes premium less worthwhile, the alternative i'd suggest is giving longer premiums on the next sponsorships and advertisements, that will allow new players to host maps and have a longer time to get hooked on the game.
the maps are what makes new players stay, we've all experienced that.
----
I am so much more than royal.
Laster...
Laster...
18.02.2020 - 01:04
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Zoe, 07.02.2020 at 14:52

I know this has been discussed before, but this is a pretty great opportunity to do it now since so many players are joining. If we could let non prems access just a few more maps in the beginner lobby, I believe the number of players staying to play the game would be vastly different.

Maybe even make all maps hostable for them except for mapmaking. But again, this could make premium less attractive so to compensate, there could be some new features added to premium. Most of the players wouldn't want to buy premium within like a week into the game and world maps get boring in a few days.

When I was new to the game, there was a lot of new maps being hosted in the beginner due to the community being larger 3 years ago, and that kept me hooked. We shouldn't limit the fun for beginners and let them enjoy the game more.

We should also make a way to host custom maps directly from the lobby/start new game tab without going into the map page which many people don't know about.

Yup, I am going to do this. I'd like to make some improvements to the Tutorial first, that's my highest priority at the moment, but I will be working on the non-prem map hosting situation soon as I can after that.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
21.02.2020 - 22:52
Skrevet av Dave, 18.02.2020 at 01:04

Skrevet av Zoe, 07.02.2020 at 14:52

Yup, I am going to do this. I'd like to make some improvements to the Tutorial first, that's my highest priority at the moment, but I will be working on the non-prem map hosting situation soon as I can after that.

Make WW1 a playable map
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet