Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
18.02.2020 - 10:15
I have been reading lately several threads about how to promote Atwar and/or its different ways to play, (duels, cw, scenarios...) get and catch the attention from new players but also mantain high number of them.

Such as Zoe dealed with in (Open up maps for nonprems) https://es.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43567

However I've been considering several ways I'll explain next this is far to be perfect or close to other opinions.

From my point of view, there could be a level/rank, where the player could choose its own way where would like to develop the path according to the different kind of players or ways to play. Maybe could be by sp points or just an option that appears after considered you know how to play (rank/level) the game not need to master or be a pro.
I also read about improve the tutorials, or widen and for sure some tutorial should mention about the forum and basic guidance about how to use, resources... that would help newbies to improve and keep them busy reading.

Refering to the kind of gamer there will be a variety of options that restrict to the rest (allowed to change by pc or becoming premium):

* Scenario - Able to play and create games in this matter, teams...
* 3vs3/ CW (coalitions wars) - Can create games with teams, extra cities, disable buildings (just basic for it)
* Worldwide maps - Have the chance to create games with teams, banlist and players from own games avoid trolls or allyfags
* Cartography - Allows to create either maps or scenario maps, and chat with other makers and ask them for permission to play their maps (after all I guess every cartographer wants the maps to be played or developed)
* Duels - Special multiplier or strategy for lower sp.. for example
* Farmers - Opportunity to have a multiplier 1,05x?
* Trolls - Hmm what to say.. change name without sp price?

This will spread the gamers options to play here while everyone could have or get his/her own. Premium might be affected for sure, but still its the only posibility to have altogether.

This is open for everyone's ideas.. Many of you have much more background and the main problems or what would you like depending on you player try.
So just give it a try, and might we all help Dave to improve and develop the game that we all have enjoyed from time to time.
Laster...
Laster...
18.02.2020 - 11:36
 Zoe
I agree. Dave doesn't care about money, and he already said he was making maps useable for nons. But we have to try with the maps first. If that improves activity it would make sense to make some more features available to nonprems as well.
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet