Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
22.03.2020 - 08:26
No, i don't want 30 players in a room.
I'd just like 14,16 or 18.

Nowadays, teams games can only be played 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6
However, It'd be good to play 7v7, 8v8 and 9v9.

And yes, I know i can just put 20 players maximum and wait 14, 16 or 18, however, there is nothing preventing more players from joining a 20 people game when i want fewer players than that.
Laster...
Laster...
22.03.2020 - 16:02
Little quality of life changes like that is what separates a good game from a great one, and it's very possible code-wise just by adding those as options, anyone could do it right now with inspect element anyway, so it's no harm to just give players that extra bit of freedom.
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Laster...
Laster...
01.05.2020 - 04:56
At this point, why use a drop-down menu at all? Unless there is some technical reason why it is not possible, just having a text field that users can type some valid integer into would serve perfectly well, be more flexible, and be more scalable if the game ever needs to expand to support even larger maps with even more players.
Laster...
Laster...
01.05.2020 - 09:40
Skrevet av International, 01.05.2020 at 04:56

At this point, why use a drop-down menu at all? Unless there is some technical reason why it is not possible, just having a text field that users can type some valid integer into would serve perfectly well, be more flexible, and be more scalable if the game ever needs to expand to support even larger maps with even more players.

Support numerical text based input.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet