Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
03.05.2020 - 12:17
Sometimes spectating a good game is more fun than playing a game. But for now spectators can get very little information about the game. They can't even know the strats of the players. I have to ideas to make spectating.

1. Allow the spectators to see the battles just as the players in the game can see
2. For now spectators can see the number of units. I suggest allow them to see the what kind of units are present. Obviously stealth units will not show up.

I know some people can use the second one to cheat a little but it will make spectating a game more enjoying.
Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 18:45
 Alex
I like the 1st idea a lot but the 2nd idea not really
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 18:46
 4nic
1st idea good
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 18:54
I was talking about this topic with a mate here today. I agree about but i consider that could be sharing too much info.
1. So for example watch the battle phase, sure... But the strategy shouldnt be shared to avoid some kind of advantages. So the spectator can imagine or try to guess the strategy as the real players can do while playing.
2. Kind and number of units yes, except the stealth for the same reason as above.

Imo this way is way is fair for everyone and not get plus info than even the real players. Plus this could be a first trial and if needed take more actions.
Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 19:06
No no no
----
Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 19:07
Skrevet av Tokugawa, 03.05.2020 at 19:06

No no no

But why?
Laster...
Laster...
03.05.2020 - 23:02
I agree with the listed suggestions; it would make game spectating much more enjoyable.

However, it must be accompanied with an optional game feature, "mute spectators," that will prohibit spectators from chatting for the duration of the game. Otherwise the potential for abuse in competitive games and the like is too large. I say optional game feature, though, because in not every kind of game that happens on AtWar is such strict fairness necessary and in some game types engaging with the spectators is a part of the experience.
Laster...
Laster...
04.05.2020 - 02:16
Id like to have at least the first one , im not too sure about the second one but im open to trying that out as well
Laster...
Laster...
04.05.2020 - 02:50
What also is a good idea = that you con togle on and off that you can see what moves a player made last turn
Laster...
Laster...
04.05.2020 - 16:32
Skrevet av pakistani tiger, 03.05.2020 at 12:17

Sometimes spectating a good game is more fun than playing a game. But for now spectators can get very little information about the game. They can't even know the strats of the players. I have to ideas to make spectating.

1. Allow the spectators to see the battles just as the players in the game can see
2. For now spectators can see the number of units. I suggest allow them to see the what kind of units are present. Obviously stealth units will not show up.

I know some people can use the second one to cheat a little but it will make spectating a game more enjoying.

I support the first idea
Laster...
Laster...
04.05.2020 - 17:14
1st one love it. the 2nd one bla... don't like it. too much info.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laster...
Laster...
05.05.2020 - 05:21
1st one boooo 2nd one yeeey
and show stealth units too
----
...још сте ту...
Laster...
Laster...
11.05.2020 - 06:07
The second suggestion is horrible for casual (12, 24, and 48 hour) games. There would be no need for sentries, as players could create an alt and see everything. Currently sentries are needed to see the number of tanks, infantry, bombers, destroyers, etc.

The first idea may be o.k.
Laster...
Laster...
11.05.2020 - 06:25
I'd say you should also allow spectators to view the end statistics screen as well, showing casualties, units destroyed etc
Laster...
Laster...
27.05.2020 - 14:02
Battles screens are for players involved in the game,strats etc should never be revealed, unless players feels like sharing which sometimes happens anyway. Good players generally guess the strats correctly anyway, that is a fun part of the game
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet