Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
15.06.2020 - 10:07
Echo lost in a match on feast for crows and i didn't cheat. didnt break rules and he banned me because he lost. His reason was "gay fucking fag" its literally the map i come on to play and it's been over a week. i don't think it is an adequate reason to be banned and i think it is an abuse of power.
Laster...
Laster...
15.06.2020 - 12:14
Skrevet av SonOfApollo, 15.06.2020 at 10:07

Echo lost in a match on feast for crows and i didn't cheat. didnt break rules and he banned me because he lost. His reason was "gay fucking fag" its literally the map i come on to play and it's been over a week. i don't think it is an adequate reason to be banned and i think it is an abuse of power.

Host and rest of players from that game said you've wfed turn 1 in that game (due to personal issues with host). You've also admitted it on your own and it's clearly being under valid ban reasons:

Anyways, I talked to the mentioned host about yourself. You will get unbanned from his games, but please, stay away from such behaviour in future.

For further Banlist Appeals, please do it in proper format which you can check on this link ---> https://hr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44642.
Thanks
----

Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet