Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
07.09.2020 - 08:22
Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure

1. Proposal:

To expand the existing Leader/Officer structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels.

2. Benefits:

Expanding the Leader/Officer structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels will enhance player development and provide coalition members with additional levels of rewards, recognition and responsibilities.

3. Existing Structure:

The existing structure consists of two (2) levels, Officer and Leader.

4. Proposed Structure:

The proposed structure will consist of six (6) levels:

4.1) Officer Cadet (new level):

The Officer Cadet level provides an opportunity for coalition members with leadership potential to demonstrate their potential to the coalition leadership. An Officer Cadet is basically an officer in training with little formal responsibility. The role of an Officer Cadet is: 1) learn leadership skills and 2) gain experience and expertise as an atWar player. Officer Cadets can be promoted to either the Warrant Officer stream or the Commissioned Officer stream, depending on the player's aptitudes and interests.

Officer Cadets do not have the authority to promote, demote or remove (kick) players from the coalition. They do have the authority to demote themselves or leave the coalition.

4.2) Warrant Officer (new level):

A Warrant Officer is a highly skilled atWar player. A Warrant Officer, by virtue of his skill as an atWar player, has an important role as both mentor and trainer of other coalition members. The Warrant Officer also acts as a backup to the Chief Warrant Officer level. Most coalitions will have multiple Warrant Officers.

Warrant Officers do not have the authority to promote, demote or remove (kick) players from the coalition. They do have the authority to demote themselves or leave the coalition.

4.3) Chief Warrant Officer (new level):

The Chief Warrant Office is a uniquely talented and accomplished atWar player. The Chief Warrant Officers is recognized within the coalition as a highly skilled atWar player. One of the main responsibilities of the Chief Warrant Officer is to mentor members of the coalition in the art of atWar. Most coalitions only have one Chief Warrant Officer.

The Chief Warrant Officer has the authority to promote or demote Warrant Officers. The Chief Warrant Officer does not have the authority to remove (kick) members from the coalition including Warrant Officers. They do have the authority to demote themselves or leave the coalition.

4.4) Commissioned Officer (replaces Officer level):

Commissioned Officers provide the day-to-day leadership of the coalition. While technically outranking a Warrant Officer or Chief Warrant Officer, the Commissioned Officer will, in most cases, defer to their expertise when it comes to gameplay. But, in terms of leadership skills, they are the recognized experts. Most coalitions will have multiple Commissioned Officers.

Commissioned Officers have the authority to promote or demote Officer Cadets. Commissioned Officers do not have the authority to remove (kick) members from the coalition. They do have the authority to demote themselves or leave the coalition.

4.5) Deputy Leader: (replaces Leader level):

The Deputy Leader acts as a backup to the Coalition Leader in the event that the Coalition Leader is unable to perform his/her responsibilities. Most coalitions will have from one (1) to three (3) Deputy Leaders depending on the size of the coalition.

Deputy Leaders have the authority to promote, demote or remove (kick) Officer Cadets, Warrant Officers, Chief Warrant Officers and Commissioned Officers. Deputy Leaders do not have the authority to promote, demote or remove (kick) Deputy Leaders or Coalition Leaders. They do have the authority to demote themselves or leave the coalition.

4.6) Coalition Leader (replaces Founding Leader):

There is one and only one Coalition Leader per coalition. Coalition Leaders have the authority to promote, demote or remove (kick) all members of the coalition. Coalition Leaders also have the authority to promote Deputy Leaders to Coalition Leader. Once a Deputy Leader is promoted to Coalition Leader, the current Coalition Leader will automatically be demoted to Deputy Leader. Once this occurs, the now Deputy Leader has the authority to leave the coalition if he/she so chooses.

5. Paid Subscriptions:

It is not recommended that a paid subscription be required for coalition members to be promoted to Officer Cadet. It is recommended that a paid subscription be required for coalition members to be promoted to Warrant Office, Chief Warrant Officer, Commissioned Officer, Deputy Leader and Coalition Leader.

6. Programming Changes:

6.1) Changes to the Coalition + Members + User page:

• Change the playerName (Leader) to playerName (Coalition Leader) where the player is the Founding Leader.
• Change the playerName (Leader) to playerName (Deputy Leader) for all other Leaders.
• Change the playerName (Officer) to playerName (Commissioned Officer) for all Officers.
• Future Chief Warrant Officers will be displayed as playerName (Chief Warrant Officer).
• Future Warrant Officers will be displayed as playerName (Warrant Officer).
• Future Officer Cadets will be displayed as playerName (Officer Cadet).

6.2) Changes to the Coalition + Members + Options page:

The purpose of using this logic is to provide the user with maximum flexibility while at the same time minimizing the number of buttons that need to be displayed on the Coalition Member's page.

6.2.1) Promotion Buttons:

Coalition Leaders have the unrestricted authority to promote members. This includes the authority to promote a Deputy Leader to Coalition Leader. When the Coalition Leader selects the <Promote to Coalition Leader> button, two things will happen: 1) the Deputy Leader will be promoted to Coalition Leader and 2) the Coalition Leader will be demoted to Deputy Leader. The purpose of this is to avoid a situation in which a coalition has no Coalition Leader.

Deputy Leaders, Commissioned Officers and Chief Warrant Officers have limited authority to promote members. (See section 5 for specifics).

Members display a <Promote to Officer Cadet> button.
If a member is currently an Officer Cadet then display a <Promote to Warrant Officer> button.
If a member is currently an Officer Cadet then also display a <Promote to Commissioned Officer> button.
If a member is currently a Warrant Officer then display a <Promote to Chief Warrant Officer> button.
If a member is currently a Warrant Officer then also display a <Promote to Commissioned Officer> button.
If a member is currently a Chief Warrant Officer then display a <Promote to Commissioned Officer> button.
If a member is currently a Commissioned Officer then display a <Promote to Deputy Leader> button.
If a member is currently a Deputy Leader then display a <Promote to Coalition Leader> button (see section 6.2).
Do not display a promote button for Coalition Leaders.

6.2.2) Demotion Buttons:

Coalition Leaders have the unrestricted authority to demote members with the exception of themselves. Deputy Leaders, Commissioned Officers and Chief Warrant Officers have limited authority to demote members. (See section 5 for specifics).

Do not display a demote button for common members.
If a member is currently an Officer Cadet then display a <Demote to common member> button.
If a member is currently a Warrant Officer then display a <Demote to Officer Cadet> button.
If a member is currently a Chief Warrant Officer then display a <Demote to Warrant Officer> button.
If a member is currently a Commissioned Officer then display a <Demote to Officer Cadet> button.
If a member is currently a Deputy Leader then display a <Demote to Commissioned Officer> button.
Do not display a demote button for Coalition Leaders.

6.2.3 Kick Out Buttons:

Coalition Leaders have the unrestricted authority to remove (kick) members. Deputy Leaders have limited authority to remove (kick) members. No other levels have the authority to remove (kick) members from the coalition. (See section 5 for specifics).

If the logged on player is a Deputy Leader then display a <Kick Out> button for all members except the Coalition Leader and other Deputy Leaders.
If the logged on player is a Deputy Leader then display a <Quit Coalition> button for themselves.
If the logged on player is a Coalition Leader then display a <Kick Out> button for all members except themselves.

6.3 Changes to the Coalition + Info page:

6.3.1 Change the label 'Founder:' to 'Coalition Leader:'.
6 .3.2 Remove the red <Leave Coalition> button where the logged on player is the Coalition Leader (section 6.2).

6.4 Changes to the player Profile screen:

6.4.1 Remove the red (x) button in the 'Rank' screen where the logged on player is a Coalition Leader (section 6.2).

.cc clovis1122, Eagle, Alois, Sid, Niki Coalition Members
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 09:22
Nice roleplay roles you got there....there are clans who struggle to have 6 players I don't think this is priority but good idea for very far future.
----
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 09:28
Yes, point taken. Just to clarify, the only role that requires an incumbent is the Coalition Leader role. All others would be optional at the discretion of the Coalition Leader. Cheers...
----
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 10:58
 Leo
The game should just give clans freedom to create roles and assign them permissions. But there's obviously bigger things like fixing the season first.
----

Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 11:25
Understand that there are other priorities. I'm going to leave that part of it to others who know better then me. Thanks for your feedback. Cheers...
----
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 11:30
Appreciate the effort
----
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 18:17
Deputy Führer role when !?!?!?
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 21:21
Skrevet av Brsjak, 07.09.2020 at 18:17

Deputy Führer role when !?!?!?

already taken by Dave
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
Laster...
Laster...
07.09.2020 - 21:46
Sounds like a cool idea but there aren't many clans that would be able to realistically make use of that kind of a system. I can think of only 1 large clan that has active members that are even aware of the clan that they are in, there are many large clans out there that have hundreds of members who just accepted the invite without even knowing what it is and so forth.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 05:18
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 06:38
Hi, I would have to agree with your assessment but not your conclusion. Being the Founding Leader of one of those 'larger clans', I well understand the importance of communicating with your members on a regular basis. A more structured coalition system can do nothing but benefit our coalitions, its members and ultimately the atWar game platform. You raise a very fundamental question which requires more discussion. Cheers...
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 09:33
I like that a concise and well exposed proposal, this should be examinated closely
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 11:08
1 Maybe 2 more roles could potentially be good. 6 I think would be overkill.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 12:54
Skrevet av Detrik, 08.09.2020 at 05:18

Hi

Hei
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.09.2020 - 15:36
Yes, fair point. I think that is very doable. The current proposal is for 6 roles in total, there are 2 already, so the net increase would be 4. I can certainly see pairing that number down from 6 to 4 and eliminating the Warrant Officer and Chief Warrant Officer roles. That would leave the Officer Cadet (new), Commissioned Officer (replaces Officer), Deputy Leader (replaces Leader) and Coalition Leader (new) roles. Good suggestion...
----
Laster...
Laster...
09.09.2020 - 05:40
 Puf
Someone htmls
Laster...
Laster...
09.09.2020 - 13:59
I like it, but...

Just a brief question...

Please, shall you stop imagining you are roleplaying a boss of a company in a _____ online strategy game, that basically struggles getting 10 active players in a coalition?

I enjoyed your roleplay and magic with the words though, but this is not the right time nor the place, lol.

Edit: no offense, really just asking
----

Laster...
Laster...
09.09.2020 - 16:48
Hi Daisy. Glad to hear you like my suggested change and thanks for your feedback...
----
Laster...
Laster...
13.09.2020 - 05:43
There are 3 levels right now
officer
leader
and there is founder also, which mods give priority to him when needed
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Laster...
Laster...
14.09.2020 - 10:48
Good idea, thank you for your time and effort in writing out your vision in detail.
Laster...
Laster...
14.09.2020 - 14:02
Thank you. Appreciate the feedback...
----
Laster...
Laster...
14.09.2020 - 17:36
I always liked the idea in the past. It makes it feel more roleplay which is cool.
----
Laster...
Laster...
15.09.2020 - 07:00
Yes, great point. Thanks for your feedback...
----
Laster...
Laster...
01.11.2020 - 09:50
Being an experinced gamer of war strategy games , in my opinion this is good if it will help ur current leaders have defined job / role descriptions for the future also it should in stating that free up Commodus time and enable him to play more perhaps, EVERYONE IN NIKKI should know and aknowledge the amount of time with a large active coalition takes, the suggested 6 roles is good, the descriptions are good.
LETS DO THIS I AGREE WITH 6 ROLES
Laster...
Laster...
01.11.2020 - 11:21
Yeah how about we make it so officers can only kick 5 users per 24 hours, so that way they can't kick THE ENTIRE CLAN IN 3 MINUTES?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laster...
Laster...
02.11.2020 - 11:22
Norbit1, thank you very much. Appreciate the sentiment and support. In my opinion, having a healthy, robust coalition system is important to the ongoing success of the atWar game platform. For that reason, I have been more than happy to invest my time and effort into building Niki into the coalition that it is today. Increasing the number of roles from 2 to 6, seems to me to be a small investment that will pay large dividends. I would be very interested in seeing a cost/benefit analysis of the proposed change? The result may be surprising.

Regarding the permissions issue, I think this is an excellent point and I agree a potentially serious problem. Sean, you will see from my proposal that only the senior roles have the permissions to remove or 'kick' members. Junior Officers do not have these permissions. In fact, only the Deputy Leader(s) and Coalition Leader roles have the permissions to remove members. As it stands right now, any Officer or Leader has the permissions to remove any or all members below Officer. In my opinion, this is a potentially serious but avoidable problem.
----
Laster...
Laster...
11.11.2020 - 00:59
I agree
Laster...
Laster...
11.11.2020 - 15:33
Thank you...
----
Laster...
Laster...
26.11.2020 - 05:17
I agree
Laster...
Laster...
26.02.2021 - 00:46
I agree ;-) greetings to all
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet