Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
13.10.2020 - 18:14
 Dave (Admin)

Alois has decided to retire from Supporter Team and as Head Supporter due to several IRL commitments and having less time available.

We're grateful to Alois for all his hard work and dedication on behalf of atWar. As Head Supporter he did a lot to organize the team, holding meetings, managing our official Discord server, and participating in many events and projects around atWar.

He actually notified me of his plan to retire around the beginning of September, but was kind enough to allow time for a smooth transition and documenting the responsibilities that go along with the Head Supporter position.

For the time being Megan, my company's Support Co-Ordinator, is helping me with the Supporter Team. You may have seen her already on the atWar_Official account. Anyway, if you need anything from the Supporters Team you can always go to any supporter directly, to Megan (atWar_Official), or to me.

We wish all the best to Alois in his future endeavors!

Cheers,
Dave
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 18:40
----
Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 18:50
TY Alois
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 18:52
 temp
I miss that fucker T_T
----

Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 19:05
Was an honor, keep up the good work. I encourage more people to join the team even if they need to work to get on the team in the first place- or even if they despise certain individuals. As long as you're willing to volunteer your time and make atwar a better place- Atwar would love to have you.

Mind you, you don't need any experience either. We have individuals willing to teach you how to do certain tasks.

Goodluck and see you in the future

----
Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 21:46
Bye bye for now
----
Laster...
Laster...
13.10.2020 - 23:48
 nutt
KING ALOIS TO THE AW PLAYERBASE
Laster...
Laster...
14.10.2020 - 07:24
Ah shit another one cassualty for ours Soylirians are getting the best of our commanders.

F will be missed
----
Laster...
Laster...
14.10.2020 - 08:18
Good news. Bb gringo.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laster...
Laster...
16.10.2020 - 20:49
Sad
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet