Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
16.10.2020 - 11:32
Hey guys it's Daisy again.

I assume you know that there's a new world map 2.0 contest (topic was created by Zoe a few days ago), with a prize of 15.000 PC for the winner.

For this reason, I've created a discord server to gather people and make it happen (kinda ignoring the prize though since we are so many).

So if you're interested and you have premium subscription, send me a message and let me know, to get you added to the Cartographer Team.

Current cartographers: 24

Also the work is well-split as you can read below. For example to make a country the process would look like: person 1 draws the border of a country, person 2 adds cities and name the country, person 3 sets income and reinf in each city, person 4 uploads images for it and finally person 5 adds details and test the country. This whole process takes around 10-15 minutes in the case of France (considering you're correct, the time of looking for images and cities, observing google maps and wikipedia, etc.), divided into 5 work phases, which will allow us to edit the map much more easier. So don't be afraid if you're not a good map maker, or not a map maker at all. This discord server and the project itself are designed to be easy for everyone (we'll provide help if you're stuck with something).

My idea in general was quite simple. Atwar's world map update has always been controversial, so it should obviously be a community project, not a one-person job. The more we are, the better

Link for the server:
https://discord.gg/Nesv5wQ
(copy paste for discord app)

https://discord.gg/Nesv5wQ
(click to open in browser)

----

Laster...
Laster...
16.10.2020 - 22:07
Adding photos for every city would be nicer though, really i would like to see winnipeg.
----
Laster...
Laster...
17.10.2020 - 00:40
Skrevet av Daisy91old, 16.10.2020 at 11:32

Hey guys it's Daisy again.

I assume you know that there's a new world map 2.0 contest (topic was created by Zoe a few days ago), with a prize of 15.000 PC for the winner.

For this reason, I've created a discord server to gather people and make it happen (kinda ignoring the prize though since we are so many).

So if you're interested and you have premium subscription, send me a message and let me know.

Current cartographers: 7

100% you will make another gay map
Laster...
Laster...
17.10.2020 - 08:05
Skrevet av Ivan., 17.10.2020 at 00:40

100% you will make another gay map

ok
----

Laster...
Laster...
30.10.2020 - 11:11
Awesome idea, support!
Laster...
Laster...
01.11.2020 - 09:13
I've got to vs 16 of you... sweet jesus
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
03.11.2020 - 13:19
Skrevet av Augustus Caesar, 01.11.2020 at 09:13

I just got unbanned the process had to be paused due to the random ban.

And I don't want to make it alone. It's not that I can't do it. But good flexing.

In other words I seek no competition here, I just want it to be good.
----

Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2020 - 10:38
Skrevet av Daisy91old, 03.11.2020 at 13:19

And I don't want to make it alone. It's not that I can't do it. But good flexing.

Well in my defense it is a contest, I entered for the competition so I didn't mean to act like im flexing. Good luck to your group though
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
04.11.2020 - 10:58
Skrevet av Augustus Caesar, 04.11.2020 at 10:38

Skrevet av Daisy91old, 03.11.2020 at 13:19

Well in my defense it is a contest, I entered for the competition so I didn't mean to act like im flexing. Good luck to your group though

If we win I'll give you my PC part...
----

Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet