Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser

Det orginale innlegget

Postet av Dave, 06.01.2021 - 16:42
Biden while lefty extremists burned our cities this summer: "Its a peaceful protest" .

Biden when pro-Trump mob enters the capitol: "'It's not protest, it's insurrection'"
16.01.2021 - 09:09
Skrevet av soft goth avery, 13.01.2021 at 09:51

Skrevet av KhilafahSharia, 13.01.2021 at 09:36

We are 1 week away from the "inauguration". I bet that the Million Militia Match will bring at least 70000-100000 Trump supporters with guns to Washington, enough to stall if not overturn the inauguration.

What

"What"? Stop acting like you haven't heard about the FBI reports that Trump supporters are planning on assassinating Congressmen. If both CNN and Fox are reporting this, then it shouldn't be a conspiratorial subject. The question is "how" severe the damage will be, not "whether" there will be an impending attack.
Laster...
Laster...
16.01.2021 - 09:10
Sitat:
"What"? Stop acting like you haven't heard about the FBI reports that Trump supporters are planning on assassinating Congressmen. If both CNN and Fox are reporting this, then it shouldn't be a conspiratorial subject. The question is "how" severe the damage will be, not "whether" there will be an impending attack.

Ok
----
hi
Laster...
Laster...
16.01.2021 - 20:19
Sitat:
Skrevet av soft goth avery, 16.01.2021 at 09:10

Ok

Nice to see you agreeing with me for once.
Laster...
Laster...
16.01.2021 - 20:19
Sitat:
Skrevet av zaid youmbi, 16.01.2021 at 20:19

Skrevet av soft goth avery, 16.01.2021 at 09:10

Ok

Nice to see you agreeing with me for once.

yes
----
hi
Laster...
Laster...
21.01.2021 - 13:13
I am concerned about the ongoing crisis in the USA and hope that regime will cease all violence and respect human rights.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet