Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser

Det orginale innlegget

Postet av Dave, 06.01.2021 - 16:42
Biden while lefty extremists burned our cities this summer: "Its a peaceful protest" .

Biden when pro-Trump mob enters the capitol: "'It's not protest, it's insurrection'"
08.01.2021 - 12:50
Skrevet av McHammers1, 08.01.2021 at 09:59

Skrevet av Bisexual, 08.01.2021 at 04:32

I love the amount of political freedoms in game's moderation.

The political diversity here is great, but I had hoped that Dave wouldn't get involved in political debates on here and, frankly, that he would tell mods and supporters to not got involved as well. They're supposed to be building a unified community. Political discord among the people who are in charge of doing that isn't the best look.

I guess things are different in your country but here we have freedom meaning freedom of speech to discuss as such things, after all it's not like only one side is right and the other is wrong... this is why you debate and discuss your points supporting your argument.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 13:51
I support the protestors. Has been a long while since our senators and representatives have been this terrified of the people they're supposed to be employed to
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 15:15

My president really out here just vibing on Twitch leave him alone
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:19
Skrevet av Sid, 07.01.2021 at 23:23

Skrevet av Atomkrieg, 07.01.2021 at 22:38

Skrevet av Sid, 06.01.2021 at 16:46

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any violence. But when you (not you you) attack my capital where my democracy takes place, I'm rightfully frustrated. And the fact that none of you have condemned it and just side skirt it by redirecting the argument and playing "WhatAboutisms" is frustrating alarming as well.

Let's join together and condemn all these ungrateful bastards and focus on rebuilding our democracy.

Like when you attack our business and society all year, we are rightfully frustrated. And the fact none of you condemned and even worse glorified, this is what happens.

I have and I am right now condemning it. This is the difference between me and Trump Worshippers.

This is what happens when you have a lunatic in charge of the most powerful country and he tells you not to listen to anyone but himself and the people willing to lick his boot. Telling people to "take action", "trial by combat".... How much BS...

"Special people go home now"

Can't believe people here genuinely can't see this is attempting a coup.
If any this happened in a smaller country, who knows it might have been successfully. Not only that. The USA would be the first country to call out the shit, either verbally or physically.

4 people die and ladders were used and officials had to be protected because the mobsters had guns.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:20
Skrevet av Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 13:51

I support the protestors. Has been a long while since our senators and representatives have been this terrified of the people they're supposed to be employed to

The Con man has you warped around his finger. "special person"
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:22
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:20

I honestly do not give a shit about trump and his family. What matters is shitting on these anti-white, anti-American leftists and making them afraid.
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:25
Skrevet av Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 16:22

I honestly do not give a shit about trump and his family. What matters is shitting on these anti-white, anti-American leftists and making them afraid.

Of course. (agian with the carzy yankland theory's about them darn SJW Leftis on twitter being anti white.)

Also, "Anti-American"
4 Americans die by trump supporters and ladders and rams used to get inside a place were elected officials work. Very pro American there my pal.
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:42
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:25

Of course. (agian with the carzy yankland theory's about them darn SJW Leftis on twitter being anti white.)

Also, "Anti-American"
4 Americans die by trump supporters and ladders and rams used to get inside a place were elected officials work. Very pro American there my pal.

bruh 5 police officers were slain in Dallas by a BLM guy, but that got covered up and memoryholed by the mass media
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:45
Skrevet av Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 16:42

Also, "Anti-American"

bruh 5 police officers were slain in Dallas by a BLM guy, but that got covered up and memoryholed by the mass media

Not true. They (Us news station and global stations) were reporting on deaths when the riots and protesting was going on.

Again with this yankland fairytale that "It's all the medias fault and not my own individual self"
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 16:48
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:45

Also, "Anti-American"

Not true. They (Us news station and global stations) were reporting on deaths when the riots and protesting was going on.

Again with this yankland fairytale that "It's all the medias fault and not my own individual self"

It got reported then, but how often do you hear it brought up now? They will screech about Breonna Taylor and King Fentanyl but never bring up them.

Also stop acting like your island is better than us, you were whining about a black guy stabbing people. God save Mr. Trevelyan for thinning your numbers
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 17:02
Skrevet av Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 16:48

I hear about them a bit... Yes.

I don't think my country is better. But you guys act like the world police and threaten other countries when shit like this happens. Now its happening in your own country. Because "Your special people"???? Wtf?

Yes. Literally an attempting a coup. Literally looting a government building.
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 17:08
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)

Also, "Anti-American"

I remember hearing shit tons of stories about this on the news back in the day. It was headline news for weeks after it happened. I even remember discussing it with my friends and co-worker about how the police blew the guy up with a robot carrying a bomb. There's no mass media coverup at all.
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 17:59
Skrevet av Magical Meow, 08.01.2021 at 16:35

Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 08.01.2021 at 01:17

Skrevet av Tribune Aquila, 06.01.2021 at 20:44

America still has so much untapped potential. We could rise like Rome after its republic fell after Caesar's death. We still have several centuries left. We must defend the republic, or at least defend the ideals of the republic, then use them to claim even more pages in the history books. It is amazing how America has accomplished more in 200 years than some countries accomplish in 2000. We need to annex Greenland, lasso China, and convene once more at a location where we will divide power

The american century is coming to an end Sean. There are just too many signs. Every empire will eventualy lose its position. The USA didnt really accomplish anything on the world stage until the second world war, albeit doing some minor stuff in the interbellum.

That's why I'm personally not ok with Beijing Biden. While China is reopening it's economy to the world the US is supposed to stay under lockdown, cui bono my friend? The Chinese of course. They have concentration camps in East Turkestan (Xinjiang) genociding the native Turkic population, now imagine a country like that being the number #1 power in the world... I hope the US makes a comeback.

sadly, the US is losing its position as a global superpower, china is just becoming more powerful by the day while the US gets weaker and weaker
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 18:47
Whining loohoo-seher calls for unrest and some guys in Chewbacca Bikini and other viking-style outfits rush the capitol. Absolutely for no reason, whatsoever. Banana-republic-style á la gringo. Very sad.
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 19:10
Skrevet av Dave, 08.01.2021 at 12:40

The political diversity here is great, but I had hoped that Dave wouldn't get involved in political debates on here and, frankly, that he would tell mods and supporters to not got involved as well. They're supposed to be building a unified community. Political discord among the people who are in charge of doing that isn't the best look.

It's a game about war, I think it would be pretty hard not to talk about politics.

Anyway, just because we are staff doesn't mean we aren't also part of this community, or that we can't share our own opinions. It's okay if we don't always agree. Sid and I have diametrically opposing views about certain things, yet we're still friends.

I think that's a good thing. It's something that's missing from a lot of public discourse these days... i.e. rather than painting the other side as evil and shutting down conversations, rather than cancelling and defriending people, we have to remember that it's okay to have differing opinions. It's amazing to me how much our society has forgotten this. Too many people these days act like if you don't agree with them, you're a bad person. The fact that we can disagree and still get along sets a good example, I think.

I agree with the need for healthy political discourse and not demonizing the other side. I even agree that it's inevitable here, but I disagree with the leaders of our community being involved in it. I feel that in this environment where you're in charge, you guys should be impartial and above public political debates. I think the admins, mods, and supporters presenting a professional and unified front is more beneficial to the community than you guys being able to air your opinions publicly. Especially since you can always discuss it privately amongst yourselves or speak about it publicly somewhere where you aren't in this type of position.
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 19:15
Skrevet av Augustus Caesar, 08.01.2021 at 12:50

I guess things are different in your country but here we have freedom meaning freedom of speech to discuss as such things, after all it's not like only one side is right and the other is wrong... this is why you debate and discuss your points supporting your argument.

Never said anything about censorship or which side was right, just that the admins, mods, and supporters shouldn't participate
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 19:17
Skrevet av Magical Meow, 08.01.2021 at 16:29

Dude has a right to express his opinion. On this matter we agree (Pro Trump), if he was pro BLM I'd be screeching at him, great fun either way.

He has a right, but I think the leaders of the community joining the fray does a disservice to its growth
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 19:18
Skrevet av McHammers1, 08.01.2021 at 19:15

Skrevet av Augustus Caesar, 08.01.2021 at 12:50

Never said anything about censorship or which side was right, just that the admins, mods, and supporters shouldn't participate

I'm actually quite glad they speak their minds even if I disagree. I just don't know if anybody on here is actually ever going to change their own mind but at least its not just a sounding board like parlor or various facebook groups.
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 21:46
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 17:02

I don't think my country is better. But you guys act like the world police and threaten other countries when shit like this happens. Now its happening in your own country. Because "Your special people"???? Wtf?

>inb4yourealizethatcoupsthatUSAhasdoneinothercountriesisdifferentfromthisunarmedinsurgency
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 22:20
Skrevet av Fatcheek, 08.01.2021 at 21:46

Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 17:02

>inb4yourealizethatcoupsthatUSAhasdoneinothercountriesisdifferentfromthisunarmedinsurgency

It's not and it wasn't unarmed. What livestreams were you watching?
----
Laster...
Laster...
08.01.2021 - 22:44
 Sid (Admin)

Dude i love Dave, we just disagree on politics.
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 01:33
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:19

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any violence. But when you (not you you) attack my capital where my democracy takes place, I'm rightfully frustrated. And the fact that none of you have condemned it and just side skirt it by redirecting the argument and playing "WhatAboutisms" is frustrating alarming as well.

Let's join together and condemn all these ungrateful bastards and focus on rebuilding our democracy.

Like when you attack our business and society all year, we are rightfully frustrated. And the fact none of you condemned and even worse glorified, this is what happens.

I have and I am right now condemning it. This is the difference between me and Trump Worshippers.

This is what happens when you have a lunatic in charge of the most powerful country and he tells you not to listen to anyone but himself and the people willing to lick his boot. Telling people to "take action", "trial by combat".... How much BS...

If any this happened in a smaller country, who knows it might have been successfully. Not only that. The USA would be the first country to call out the shit, either verbally or physically.

4 people die and ladders were used and officials had to be protected because the mobsters had guns.

No its not a atempted coup when protesters storm congress buillding,... it happens all the time in countries with shitloads of protests,,, just like when ppl riot or take over any federal building in protest isnt a fucking coup either xD , coup is what USA has done a shitload of times in other countries by geting military branches to turn on countries and kill everyone oposed xD,

All u guys had was a very fucking impcompetente police deployment to handle a protest and secure ur congress building xaxaxaxa xD.
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 14:21
 Agel
Skrevet av Dave, 06.01.2021 at 16:42

Biden while lefty extremists burned our cities this summer: "Its a peaceful protest" .

Biden when pro-Trump mob enters the capitol: "'It's not protest, it's insurrection'"

I woudn't call it an insurrecion, but I would definetly call it an assault on the goverment.
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 15:19
Skrevet av Witch-Doctor, 08.01.2021 at 17:08

Also, "Anti-American"

I remember hearing shit tons of stories about this on the news back in the day. It was headline news for weeks after it happened. I even remember discussing it with my friends and co-worker about how the police blew the guy up with a robot carrying a bomb. There's no mass media coverup at all.

denying that officers were killed as results of violent riots throughout the country... ok then
----
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 15:23
Skrevet av sirivann, 09.01.2021 at 01:33

Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:19

No its not a atempted coup when protesters storm congress buillding,... it happens all the time in countries with shitloads of protests,,, just like when ppl riot or take over any federal building in protest isnt a fucking coup either xD , coup is what USA has done a shitload of times in other countries by geting military branches to turn on countries and kill everyone oposed xD,

All u guys had was a very fucking impcompetente police deployment to handle a protest and secure ur congress building xaxaxaxa xD.

exactly, they didn't even have guns when storming, and the only people who died were 4 protesters as a result of police shooting them xD
----
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 15:23
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrevet av Fatcheek, 09.01.2021 at 15:19

Also, "Anti-American"

denying that officers were killed as results of violent riots throughout the country... ok then

where did I deny? you're putting words into my mouth. Also this wasnt a riot, this was a lone wolf mad man who was out to kill cops.
Laster...
Laster...
09.01.2021 - 15:30
Skrevet av Witch-Doctor, 09.01.2021 at 15:23

Skrevet av Fatcheek, 09.01.2021 at 15:19

Also, "Anti-American"

where did I deny? you're putting words into my mouth. Also this wasnt a riot, this was a lone wolf mad man who was out to kill cops.

They never said it was a riot, they said it was a result of violent riots as they have influenced people to start doing more harm rather then doing something good. That man was probably influenced by all the riots across the country so decided to do something terrible instead of something good.
----
Not a good player
Laster...
Laster...
13.01.2021 - 09:36
We are 1 week away from the "inauguration". I bet that the Million Militia Match will bring at least 70000-100000 Trump supporters with guns to Washington, enough to stall if not overturn the inauguration.
Laster...
Laster...
13.01.2021 - 09:51
Skrevet av KhilafahSharia, 13.01.2021 at 09:36

We are 1 week away from the "inauguration". I bet that the Million Militia Match will bring at least 70000-100000 Trump supporters with guns to Washington, enough to stall if not overturn the inauguration.

What
----
hi
Laster...
Laster...
15.01.2021 - 18:50
 Acquiesce (Mod)
If you're a highrank you really have no excuse for not knowing how to forum quote properly by now.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet