Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
23.01.2021 - 13:57
Why is Marine unit icon changed and does anyone have the original one?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laster...
Laster...
27.01.2021 - 12:48
I was searching for an hour and didnt find anything.. the fact that marine icon is plane and paratroopers didnt help either.

This is the closest i got [https://i.imgur.com/awFbFB3.jpg]

Which wiseguy changed the original unit icon i wonder.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laster...
Laster...
27.01.2021 - 12:51
Why are you complaining that something small got updated in the game?
----
Laster...
Laster...
27.01.2021 - 15:37
 Dave (Admin)
I'm the wiseguy. But I'm a nice wiseguy. Here's the old icon:

I have no idea why you would want it....
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
27.01.2021 - 15:44
Skrevet av Dave, 27.01.2021 at 15:37

I agree, the new one looks way better.
----
hi
Laster...
Laster...
27.01.2021 - 16:09

Probably to save it as part of atwar history? He might need it later on when refrencing something, but idk
----
Not a good player
Laster...
Laster...
28.01.2021 - 01:04

Penny=Dave, Lennard=marine icon, Sheldon=myself, shampoo=html5, green apple=silverlight

TimTheNoob was the closest to guess. Nostalgia for old times is killing me. Ive been playing old games for 2 years now, last few months i played World of Warcraft from 2004... 17 year old game, with another 2000 players(some servers go up t 12,000 players).

And now you taking down marine unit icon, this changes are happening too fast for me.
----
Laster...
Laster...
28.01.2021 - 02:41
 Alex
Wait till he sees Air mech
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Laster...
Laster...
28.01.2021 - 04:53
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Skanderbeg, 28.01.2021 at 01:04

TimTheNoob was the closest to guess. Nostalgia for old times is killing me. Ive been playing old games for 2 years now, last few months i played World of Warcraft from 2004... 17 year old game, with another 2000 players(some servers go up t 12,000 players).

And now you taking down marine unit icon, this changes are happening too fast for me.

Actually I can understand that. I personally don't like it when games I enjoy change on me too much. Even if I had all the time in the world and nothing else to do but work on atWar, I still wouldn't change things too radically here, so you shouldn't have to worry too much.

I think its funny though since so many people have complained about atWar's "slow" rate of development... and you're on the opposite side.

P.S. you might say I should just focus on fixing bugs, and actually this is true, that's been my main focus so far. But so many of the things I fix are not totally obvious unless you know what to look for, so people start to think nothing at all is happening... I have to throw in some obvious visual change once in a while just to keep (most) people happy.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet