Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
25.01.2021 - 00:54
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
The Banks building works similar to the general:cost upgrade. It reduces the upkeep of all units in the same city as the bank by 1. That's basically it, if you have for example, 50 units in the same city as a bank, it will reduce the upkeep of those units by 1 each, so you save 50 cash that turn.

FAQ

Does the Bank building make units cheaper to buy?
No. The units all cost the same to buy with and without the bank building.

Does the Bank building have an upkeep?
Yes. If you are None, the bank costs you 69 a turn in upkeep.

Does the Bank building work on units built from other cities?
Yes. The upkeep reduction is on ANY unit in the city with the bank.

Does the upkeep reduction stack with the general's upkeep reduction?
Yes

Does the upkeep of buildings get reduced?
Yes, even the upkeep of the bank itself gets reduced by 1. Note the bank's upkeep is 69 (70 - 1) if you are none strategy.

What is the break even point where the bank is worth buying?
If None is your strategy. You need at least 70 units for the upkeep reduction of the bank to outweigh the upkeep of the bank itself. If you have 70 units, in a city with a bank, it takes 600 turns to pay off the investment of the bank.
If you have 79 units, it takes 60 turns. If you have 169 units, it takes 6 turns to get a return on investment.

When you are playing games, if you have large stacks with hundreds of units and you tend to keep them in one particular city (like your capital) often, then a Bank might be worth buying. A useless tidbit about banks and general cost reduction is that they reduce upkeep by reducing the "cost" stats of all units in the same stack as them. Generals with the upgrade reduces the cost stats by 50 and the Bank by 10.
Laster...
Laster...
25.01.2021 - 06:23
 temp
I got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 m's in my bank account (on god)
----

Laster...
Laster...
25.01.2021 - 19:01
What a bank should be is to have 3% city income increase every week along with less unit upkeep. Then people would buy a bank. Say New York is around 530 income at the start, and aw usually increase income over time unless bombarded into kingdom come. But with buying a bank. Income will increase faster. Say turn 20 nyc makes 1100 and that's without any attacks on it
----
Deutsch überwältigt

Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 19:22
how to use banks
step 1: disable buildings
Laster...
Laster...
28.01.2021 - 03:00
 Mobster (Mod)
I always buy all buildings in all my cities due to my ocd
Laster...
Laster...
25.03.2022 - 20:54
Make a poll on buffing Banks!
Laster...
Laster...
29.03.2022 - 15:07

Mr. Atwar player , good morning, Witch Doctor here from Atwar game design here. You recently played one of our games.

The reason I'm calling is that an extremely exciting investment opportunity crossed my desk today. Typically we recommend no more than the two good buildings per year but this is one of them:

The Bank Building to be precise for only 700 down payment and a mere 175 unit stack parked on that baby you could see a recuperation of losses in 4 turns, and a profit after that of 175 a turn. That's right, 1 whole free tank per turn.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime, the only regret you'll have is not buying more Banks.
Laster...
Laster...
01.11.2023 - 20:16
Does the bank reduce its own cost by 1 per turn? Please I need to know
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet