Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
25.01.2021 - 17:28
Following the Capitol Insurrection, Apple and Google decided to cut ties with Parler as well as Amazon cut Parler's web services.

What do you think of this? Do you think it was justified for them to do this?
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laster...
Laster...
25.01.2021 - 21:35
Yea sure. We are. Literally. Talking about people who are too stupid to figure out that their thoughts are exactly like those in 1936 Germany.

"Hey, I'm not saying I don't like black people or anything, I just don't want them in my city"

*internel thinking pattern*
"Oh, look at that black guy on the Internet, he must have a bigger dick than me. That means girls like him more."

"Hey, hey, heyyyy, wanna hear a joke? Gas the jews" Hehe, hehe, so funny"
(Other people reply with, yes. I agree)

Hmm... When people are on social media constantly and live around it. And need them replies so they can reply back it alters their thoughts and world views. Yes, I believe their is a point when social media sites need to be told off or take action... Talking about YouTube and Google too. They are also a huge part of this problem.

I used to like /pol/ on 4chan. But ever since 2014+ it's been taking literally...

"Hey hey hey hey! Wanna hear joke. I'm gonna live stream me killing Muslims while their praying because my mind, over time has been turned into a cluster fuck because I'm on social media all the time and even talking to others who also." joke" about how they dislike Muslims. Because ye know. "They will not replace us" "

You wouldn't say fuck you to a stranger in real life. So why do it online?
If you did do that irl for a long time.. What do you think would happen in your mind if you have no one else who understands you, but only online friends do...

Tbh... It's basic psychology.
Fake it till you make it, so much so you become delusional. Most of the people in the "Alt right" bla bla bla labels. Are young men in the ages of 14-late 20s who bring Internet jokes and speech into real life. Or, are Irl streamers or "Journalists" why do they do that? For a quick buck? Or their mind has slipped into an unfortunate phase that they possibly won't get out of.
Strange that all these types keep referring to "Take the red pill bro" even though when you ask them about the holocaust. They either don't think it's real or was smaller than initially thought. "What's your opinion on blacks" "Bro, they just low IQ because their skin."
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 01:46
 Dave (Admin)
It's terrible what they did to Parler. Parler is just a platform, they cannot be held responsible for the actions of individual users. This sets an absolutely terrible precedent.

Take atWar for example -- we're a platform, albeit a tiny one. People can chat and post messages here. Like any platform, sadly, we have our share of crazies too. Should our host kick atWar off its servers because of what random people post here? Do we want our host to even have that much power? Imagine our host were to start telling us to remove certain things they don't like, "or else". It's a truly scary path we're going down here.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 01:50
 Dave (Admin)
BTW there was a great article by John Tierney this morning on this very subject: Journalists celebrate the destruction of freedoms on which their profession depend
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 10:03
Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 25.01.2021 at 21:35

I do not get a single point your trying to make...
----
Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 10:11
Skrevet av Dave, 26.01.2021 at 01:46

It's terrible what they did to Parler. Parler is just a platform, they cannot be held responsible for the actions of individual users. This sets an absolutely terrible precedent.

Take atWar for example -- we're a platform, albeit a tiny one. People can chat and post messages here. Like any platform, sadly, we have our share of crazies too. Should our host kick atWar off its servers because of what random people post here? Do we want our host to even have that much power? Imagine our host were to start telling us to remove certain things they don't like, "or else". It's a truly scary path we're going down here.

I mean like more people were on Twitter encouraging the rioting in the capitol, but somehow everyone went on Parler Immediately.

"Free Competition"
----
Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 10:21
Mainstream media giants suppressing conservatives...
Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 17:54
Skrevet av Fatcheek, 26.01.2021 at 10:03

Skrevet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 25.01.2021 at 21:35

I do not get a single point your trying to make...

How?

If anyone spends lots of time in a bubble online/social media... Their mind will be fucked and start blaming everything on the jews or blacks. Which is why people from YouTube go to parler or some other platforms when they get taken down when saying "The holocaust didn't happen".. "Bro, it is just an opinion" among others, like "5g causes the virus." "But bro it's just opinion"

I don't see how this hard to get though...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laster...
Laster...
26.01.2021 - 21:33
----
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet