Undersøkelse

Israel or Palestine

Israel
Palestine

Totalt antall stemmer: 78
18.05.2021 - 16:04
Skrevet av Augustus Caesar, 18.05.2021 at 16:03

Skrevet av Fatcheek, 18.05.2021 at 12:08

This is the logic of Israel Supporters in a nutshell. What's happening in Palestine is totally unjustified on every humane level. Never really supported occupying territory and then forcing settlers to it, but then bombing Palestinian neighborhoods? god.

Bro I doubt the Americans would even bomb a neighbourhood like this and they love bombing shit

USA did, and they do. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc. It is just that Israel is hot item now, and the attrocities by usa gets ignored.
Laster...
Laster...
18.05.2021 - 16:43
Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 18.05.2021 at 16:04

USA did, and they do. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc. It is just that Israel is hot item now, and the attrocities by usa gets ignored.

I know the Americans love bombing stuff but I'm not sure they're dumb enough to bomb a building that houses foreign news agencies and claim there was hamas in the building.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
18.05.2021 - 21:56
Israelis be like: "Nah pretty sure he had some Hamas branded socks on"
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 07:21
 Alex
I see all these paragraphs from Sean gigi andartes etc and I'm like holy fuck how do these people have the energy to write all that stuff, Jesus
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 09:35
Skrevet av Alex, 19.05.2021 at 07:21

I see all these paragraphs from Sean gigi andartes etc and I'm like holy fuck how do these people have the energy to write all that stuff, Jesus

Some people can express it with words. Or you can just change your flag into ISrael.
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 11:06
Israel is winning in the poll. This is what happens over time. Over time, humans accumulate knowledge/intelligence, with lends them to one conclusion: Israel Is Supreme
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 13:49
Skrevet av Tribune Aquila, 19.05.2021 at 11:06

Israel is winning in the poll. This is what happens over time. Over time, humans accumulate knowledge/intelligence, with lends them to one conclusion: Israel Is Supreme

Well yeah, you used your alts to upvote it 20 times more.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 13:51
 Alex
Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 19.05.2021 at 09:35

Some people can express it with words. Or you can just change your flag into ISrael.

i wish i had your spare time to argue with paragraphs, with a russian from siberia and an american from chicago about palestine and israel in a browser game
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 14:33
Skrevet av Alex, 19.05.2021 at 13:51

Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 19.05.2021 at 09:35

i wish i had your spare time to argue with paragraphs, with a russian from siberia and an american from chicago about palestine and israel in a browser game

i guess it takes less time to just change my flag into israeli because i am well informed and wont look like an idiot in the future.
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 15:15
 Alex
Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 19.05.2021 at 14:33

i guess it takes less time to just change my flag into israeli because i am well informed and wont look like an idiot in the future.

Nobody cares.. nor will you change anything...
----

Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 15:29
Skrevet av Alex, 19.05.2021 at 15:15

Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 19.05.2021 at 14:33

Nobody cares.. nor will you change anything...

nobody cared and nothing changed when you decided to comment.
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 15:31

Guess thats what happened in US election.
Laster...
Laster...
19.05.2021 - 15:38
Skrevet av Fatcheek, 19.05.2021 at 13:49

Well yeah, you used your alts to upvote it 20 times more.

no I didn't
----
Laster...
Laster...
20.05.2021 - 07:12
Jesus gigi slow down... you justified your daily paycheck, you defended your masters enough for today, you can stop now.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laster...
Laster...
20.05.2021 - 07:53
Skrevet av Skanderbeg, 20.05.2021 at 07:12

Jesus gigi slow down... you justified your daily paycheck, you defended your masters enough for today, you can stop now.

Make a post about it ) You almost on your daily posts 2/3!
Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 11:24
Skrevet av Bella Ciao, 18.05.2021 at 11:42

Israel super country clever people they figth for their own country.. Also girls are in the army to protect their families..islamist use their child's to figth against soldiers and media do the shity work to pronounce that Israeli kill child's.. and fat people who watch all day TV beilives that Israeli soldiers kill child's..very low iq..
Sorry for my donkey English.

joke joke joke. BIG JOKE. nice thinking listening to gov. propoganda. u realize that they even tried to clarify when one of their former ministers said its ok to be A NAZI
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 11:25

LOSIN NOW BITCHES
----
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 11:29
Skrevet av j-e-s-u-s, 18.05.2021 at 14:57

Skrevet av ITSGG1122, 18.05.2021 at 13:17

How many times has iran attacked its neighbours and how many times did israel do it?
Iran 0. Israel???
Who encouraged Saddam to attack Iran? Forgot about this war?
Does israel let international inspection into its nuclearprogram? No.
Does iran allow? Yes.
When Iran or if Iran has nukes, it would use it the same way as any other country except USA has. Nuclear deterrence. You cannot assume they will use it on any other country, because then we can assume israel will do the same.

guess the iranian intervention in iraq, syria, lebanon, yemen, and other countries across the middle east is nothing, inclouding the funding of many many proxy terror organization (incloudin Hamas and PIJ in gaza and Hizballah in lebanon) is nothing

as for your wishful thinking that iran actually allow inspection into its nuclear program, what the world sees is a mere, phony program, they are running for a bomb, i dont claim they ll use it as a weapon, but they will use it to gain influence and thus money, to fund their terror proxies.

israel proved that its capable of holding nukes, iran proved that its not. letting iran have a nuke will make a second north korea, just with money and international legitimacy

firstly hamas founder even clarified that he doesn't hate jews. he wants to get back and defend whats theirs. colonising dipshit. u realize that israel having nukes is just to get what the zionists term as greater israel fool
----
Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 17:18
 temp
I think the Jews and Palestinians are innocent and it's Hamas and the Israeli government swinging their dicks around.
----

Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 19:46
Someone is rigging the poll there are like 3 rank 0s in the last visited page

Edit: THERE ARE LIKE 5 FUCKIN ALTS and they AREN'T mind. I want this poll modified or I am going to balance it out with my alts
----
Laster...
Laster...
21.05.2021 - 20:32
Skrevet av Tribune Aquila, 21.05.2021 at 19:46

THERE ARE LIKE 5 FUCKIN ALTS and they AREN'T mind. I want this poll modified or I am going to balance it out with my alts

I wonder who gives them that idea
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laster...
Laster...
22.05.2021 - 01:28
Skrevet av comradestalin69, 21.05.2021 at 11:29

firstly hamas founder even clarified that he doesn't hate jews. he wants to get back and defend whats theirs. colonising dipshit. u realize that israel having nukes is just to get what the zionists term as greater israel fool

The point is that modern day Hamas is radicalized and hates Jews. I understand its (justified in a sense) hatred for Israel, and also understand how the conditions of Gaza have caused its population to hate Jews.

But, Israel would be an idiot to trust Hamas. Hamas is their enemy, and would gladly wipe Israel off the map if allowed. The people of Gaza need economic/societal development, but this should not be done at the expense of Israel's national security. Other middle eastern countries should give refugee status to Gazans and heavily invest in Gaza's economy, while also gradually pushing for peace between Israel and Gaza. In the long term this will lead to Israeli-Gazan peace, instead of a constant state of paranoia/hatred between the two.
Laster...
Laster...
22.05.2021 - 08:35
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason:
Laster...
Laster...
23.05.2021 - 05:43

greater israel is a good idea:^)
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Laster...
Laster...
23.05.2021 - 12:17
Skrevet av j-e-s-u-s, 23.05.2021 at 05:43

ain't gonna happen cuz we gonna get another saladin
----
Laster...
Laster...
23.05.2021 - 16:17
 temp
Skrevet av Red.Army, 23.05.2021 at 14:15

Death to Israel.

Why kill all Jews when some of them are supporting Palestine.
----

Laster...
Laster...
23.05.2021 - 19:09
 temp
----

Laster...
Laster...
24.05.2021 - 01:24
Skrevet av temp, 23.05.2021 at 16:17

Skrevet av Red.Army, 23.05.2021 at 14:15

Death to Israel.

Why kill all Jews when some of them are supporting Palestine.

zionism doesn't follow the rules of the torah idiot
----
Laster...
Laster...
24.05.2021 - 15:28
Skrevet av comradestalin69, 23.05.2021 at 12:17

Skrevet av j-e-s-u-s, 23.05.2021 at 05:43

ain't gonna happen cuz we gonna get another saladin

annudah salami
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet