Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
02.11.2021 - 11:37
I think last year (might be 2 or 3 years actually) ago there was a halloween specific atwar theme durin halloween weekend which was pretty fire if i dare say so. Since we have same AW theme for most of the year I appreciated sth different to spice things up a little. This year we didnt had any special theme i think.

Don´t @ me !
----
Tell me something, my friend. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I always ask that of all my prey.
I just like the sound of it.
Laster...
Laster...
02.11.2021 - 17:22
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Full House, 02.11.2021 at 11:37

I think last year (might be 2 or 3 years actually) ago there was a halloween specific atwar theme durin halloween weekend which was pretty fire if i dare say so. Since we have same AW theme for most of the year I appreciated sth different to spice things up a little. This year we didnt had any special theme i think.

Don´t @ me !

You're right, I was thinking about doing the music again but then I thought nah, people will get tired of it if I do the same thing twice in a row. Maybe I should have done it anyway.

Anyway thanks for the comment, I didn't know anybody had noticed the music last year. I'll do it next time.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet