Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
09.11.2021 - 03:03
I want to talk to Dave about Atwar on Discord with him. Is there a way to communicate with Dave?
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 03:22
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 03:03

I want to talk to Dave about Atwar on Discord with him. Is there a way to communicate with Dave?

I don't have a lot of time for Discord to be honest, but you're welcome to just write me here on AW or send me a private message, and I will get back to you when I can.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 03:25
Can we disable the sp multiplier for map. ITs annoying as a mapmaker when you map get a 50%sp multiplier because it makes more sp than a normal world map.
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 03:34
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 03:25

Can we disable the sp multiplier for map. ITs annoying as a mapmaker when you map get a 50%sp multiplier because it makes more sp than a normal world map.

We look at that on a case-by-case basis. I have removed the SP multipliers for certain maps people have asked me about in the past. I believe any moderator can do the same. Anyway if there's a particular map(s) you have in mind just let me know and I'll be happy to look into it.
----
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 04:03
Skrevet av Dave, 09.11.2021 at 03:34

Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 03:25

We look at that on a case-by-case basis. I have removed the SP multipliers for certain maps people have asked me about in the past. I believe any moderator can do the same. Anyway if there's a particular map(s) you have in mind just let me know and I'll be happy to look into it.

can you disable the automation of the sp multiplier on map? the automation when a certain map or scenario reach the amount of sp that is above 150% of a normal world map.
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 04:06
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 04:03

can you disable the automation of the sp multiplier on map? the automation when a certain map or scenario reach the amount of sp that is above 150% of a normal world map.

I'm not aware of any automation. As far as I know all maps are normal SP unless/until a moderator specifically sets an SP multiplier. If I'm wrong though please tell me...
----
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 04:18
Skrevet av Dave, 09.11.2021 at 04:06

Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 04:03

I'm not aware of any automation. As far as I know all maps are normal SP unless/until a moderator specifically sets an SP multiplier. If I'm wrong though please tell me...

Before You became owner of At-war, I was having fun playing my map that I created and someone (which I don't remember) decided that certain map like UN or any map that make too much SP should be nerfed. The SP multiplier was develop because if you game's SP pool exceed 150% of what a normal world map can make, its SP multiplier will reduce be reduce from 100% to 75% than 75% to 50% then to 25%.

A lot of players left the game because UN game was no longer fun because its is not giving enough SP and my map I was having fun in was automatically reduced as well. Only competitive player who like the default map was happy or people who play Clan war with their 2x sp boost are happy. Map maker like me was not happy. I think the SP farming rule should be vaulted, so new player can level up quicker and not stay in beginner lobby forever.

Past experiences.

After the introduction of SP multiplier i saw my game SP multiplier reduced my map's SP gain while I was still playing the game , so I want the automated SP multiplier nerfed removed.
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 05:25
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 04:18

Before You became owner of At-war, I was having fun playing my map that I created and someone (which I don't remember) decided that certain map like UN or any map that make too much SP should be nerfed. The SP multiplier was develop because if you game's SP pool exceed 150% of what a normal world map can make, its SP multiplier will reduce be reduce from 100% to 75% than 75% to 50% then to 25%.

A lot of players left the game because UN game was no longer fun because its is not giving enough SP and my map I was having fun in was automatically reduced as well. Only competitive player who like the default map was happy or people who play Clan war with their 2x sp boost are happy. Map maker like me was not happy. I think the SP farming rule should be vaulted, so new player can level up quicker and not stay in beginner lobby forever.

Past experiences.

After the introduction of SP multiplier i saw my game SP multiplier reduced my map's SP gain while I was still playing the game , so I want the automated SP multiplier nerfed removed.

I checked the code and I can confirm, there's definitely no automation here. The SP multiplier has to be set manually by a mod or admin. I'm offering to take it off for you, but I would need to know exactly which map(s) because we have to do it one map at a time.
----
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 08:13
Skrevet av Dave, 09.11.2021 at 05:25

Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 04:18

Past experiences.

I checked the code and I can confirm, there's definitely no automation here. The SP multiplier has to be set manually by a mod or admin. I'm offering to take it off for you, but I would need to know exactly which map(s) because we have to do it one map at a time.

ISIS Invasion by Critical
a scenario map
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
09.11.2021 - 17:15
 Dave (Admin)
Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 08:13

a scenario map

Okay, done. I took the SP multiplier off of that map.
----
--Sun Tzu

Laster...
Laster...
12.11.2021 - 04:56
Skrevet av Dave, 09.11.2021 at 17:15

Skrevet av Legendary Hero, 09.11.2021 at 08:13

a scenario map

Okay, done. I took the SP multiplier off of that map.

You live in Georgia, USA?
----
Hi
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet