Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
17.11.2023 - 18:34
Why is it that the marine attacks first, leaving only the sub….which cannot capture the city. I had a massive stealth attack and had like 20 subs stacked with marines. And I killed all the enemy but by that point I only had subs so I didn't "win" the city. Shouldn't it be the sub that attacks first?
Laster...
Laster...
18.11.2023 - 06:47
Because the subs have a higher attack than the marines , in any attacking situation the unit with the highest value of attack goes first.
With CO you have the subs(5att) attack first then marines (4att).
But this is kinda tricky too since if you play some archipelago type map you need the subs more than the marines since you will take some island city and be stuck there without a sub lol
Laster...
Laster...
28.12.2023 - 04:28
Maybe I bought an upgrade because I swear it was the other way before. Also just too bad because then you can't capture on a surprise attack unless you first use the subs to destroy all you can, then wait a turn to use the marines giving the opponent a chance to fortify. Is this by design?
Laster...
Laster...
28.12.2023 - 07:25
Skrevet av jimmynow, 28.12.2023 at 04:28

Maybe I bought an upgrade because I swear it was the other way before. Also just too bad because then you can't capture on a surprise attack unless you first use the subs to destroy all you can, then wait a turn to use the marines giving the opponent a chance to fortify. Is this by design?

If you pick master of stealth strategy then your subs will always attack first before the marines , you could try that otherwise you can try CO as well.
I made a mistake in my last comment , the marines attack first because they probably have more attack or same as the subs not the subs bla
Laster...
Laster...
28.12.2023 - 15:18
I guess it just feels like it shouldn't be that way, but oh well.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet