Skaff Premium for å skjule alle annonser
05.03.2011 - 14:07
Well, for me personally I find late games to get very tedious when it comes to moving units out of your capitol. This is even more tedious with auto produce on. It simply consumes too much time to select a cities units and tell them where to go EVERY GAME.

What I suggest is a rally point. Rally points would work either on the city level or on the country wide level. When you select a city/country, you could choose a rally point within that local country for your units to rally at automatically. If by chance a unit cannot reach the rally point, just bring it as close as possible to it.

This would greatly improve the tedious game play involved with controlling areas like east Europe where everything is very crowded and it is hard to select each country individually.

Assembling armies would be so much faster and easier.

My second idea is for ports.

Many port have very small exits and take upwards of 30 seconds to get the white line to show and give you the ability free your navies. There are two solutions to this problem:

1. widen the exit routes

2.Make it so units auto select the only way out, it would look kind of like this:

O=port, ~=unit movement line T=boat, and ____= the narrow passage.

___________ ~ T
O~~~~~~~~
----------------

This way, boats would smart select the only way out and leave the ramaining travel distance up to you to choose.

Thanks for reading.
----
You may not have heard of me yet. It doesn't matter; you will soon enough.
Laster...
Laster...
05.03.2011 - 14:23
Rally points is addressed here http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=332
Laster...
Laster...
05.03.2011 - 14:29
I like the idea of the port idea. Mabey the programers could have it set up so that once you moved your ships to the base of the chanel it would move your units as far as they could move along the course or untill they reach a city.
Laster...
Laster...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Personvern | Vilkår for bruk | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Følg oss på

Spre budskapet